Capilano’s position as a market leader is evident through the long list of awards we have received for our product and packaging innovations which form an integral part of our success.
From our Twist & Squeeze and Upside Down packaging to our work in research and development, Capilano is proud to have been recognised with the following accolades as we seek continuous growth while meeting major Australian and International Standards.
We were thrilled to take the title of Australian Reader’s Digest Awards 2016 - Australia’s Most Trusted Honey Brand in the honey category in 2016!
Other awards Capilano have proudly received:
- Premier Of Queensland Export Awards 2013 - Agribusiness category
- Australian Women’s Weekly Product of the Year Finalist 2012 - Hall of Fame Category (Natural Australian Honey range)
- Australian Export Awards 2009 - Agribusiness Award
- Premier of Queensland Export Awards 2009 - Agribusiness category
- Australian Packaging Awards 2008 - Packaging Export Gold Award for the 375g Upside Down range of President's Choice Florals
- Australian Packaging Awards 2004 - Consumer Acceptability Silver Award for the Upside Down range of Capilano Flavoured Toppings
- Overwaitea Food Group Awards 2002-2003 - Australian Liquid Organic Honey Award for Western Naturals Organic Honey
- Australian Packaging Awards 2002 - Consumer Acceptability Gold Award for the 400g Upside Down Pack
- Australian Packaging Awards 1994 - Consumer Acceptability Gold Award for the 400g Twist & Squeeze Pack