What is in Capilano Choc Honey Spread?
- Choc honey is real food made from just two ingredients: Pure Australian Honey and Cocoa.
- The honey used in Choc honey, and in all Capilano-branded products, is only ever 100% pure Australian honey.
- This 100% Australian honey is then gently whipped with single origin, responsibly sourced cocoa powder from Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms.
- Each jar contains Pure Australian Honey (97.5%) and Cocoa Powder from sustainable, Rainforest Alliance Certified™ farms located in Ghana.
Where is Capilano Choc Honey made?
All Capilano products are Australian made. Our delicious Choc Honey is proudly made in Brisbane, Queensland using just two ingredients, Pure Australian Honey (97.5%) and Cocoa Powder (2.5%).
Where do you source the honey for your Choc Honey Spread?
Every drop of honey used in our Choc Honey spread is proudly sourced from our network of over 800 Australian beekeeping families. These beekeeping families are located all across Australia.
Where do you source your Cocoa?
- We responsibly purchase a volume of Cocoa from Rainforest Alliance Certifi¬ed™ farms, equivalent to the volume used in this product.
- Rainforest alliance sustainable cocoa farms are typically located in located in South America, Central Africa and South East Asia. The cocoa we use is from Ghana. Learn more.
Do you add any sugar to Capilano Choc Honey?
Nope! Our delicious Choc Honey is made with just two ingredients, Pure Australian Honey (97.5%) and Cocoa Powder (2.5%). There is nothing else added.
P.S. While we're on the topic, the is absolutely no added sugar in any of our Capilano range.
Is Capilano Choc Honey school friendly?
- Yes! It’s nut free. It is also dairy free, gluten free, has no added sugar, does not contain any palm oil and is free from artificial colours, flavours and all other artificial nasties!
- Our Choc Honey is 100% natural and perfect for lunchboxes.
How do I store Capilano Choc Honey?
Store below 25°C. In warmer climates, you might like to pop your Choc Honey in the fridge over summer.
My Choc Honey has separated, what do I do?
If your Choc Honey begins to separate, simply stir it with a clean, dry spoon to combine.
Is there a Use By date for your Choc Honey?
While natural honey does not expire, we do list a Best Before date on our Choc Honey due to the cocoa content. This is typically 24 months from the packed-on date.